Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a week!








Very busy week this past week -- did not get many crafty things accomplished, but did manage to digitally document a few milestones. One thing I love about digital, is the ability to document things when they happen. Megan learned to ride her bike, had her first soccer practice and attended her first skating party all in one week! Emily too enjoyed the skating (she was actually pretty good) and tried out the neighbor's scooter which made her feel like a big kid!

Went on a retreat at my church this weekend -- still basking in the exhaustion and re-energizing of it all. So many ideas floating through my head! Of course, being the crafty type, I immediately thought of plans on how to document it all for me -- I will start planning that out tomorrow. Looking forward to a comfy bed tonight and hopefully not as crazy of a week -- but it will probably be!

No comments: