
First off, I have to say, THIS IS NOT MY DESIGN. I totally lifted it from Stacy Julian, who, at the risk of me sounding like a stalker, is just amazing. I loved this design and could not wait to make one for my daughter -- mine is digital (love that instant gratification), but will probably make a traditional one too, and one for my other daughter. This (the fact that kids grow and change WAY too quickly) really struck me this weekend as I watched my kids play and as we struggled to find clothes for them to wear. See, it was suddenly 70 degrees here, and that called for a new set of clothes -- clothes that are either buried in bins or just do not exist (for my oldest) because they have grown quite a bit over the winter. Aside from looking back at pictures, nothing will slap you in the face harder as to the amount they have changed, then trying on last years clothes. Fortunately, for girls, crop pants are acceptable!
I have to say, I struggled with whether or not to post this, but:
1- figure we all experience this feeling of "where does the time go???"
2 - hope that if Stacy saw this that she would be flattered that I copied her. Isn't to copy a form of flattery? That is what my mom used to say when my brother would copy me!
3 - figure that anyone who looks at this blog also looks at hers, so will have already have seen the design!
We celebrated my husband's 4oth birthday yesterday. His mom brought him a cake on Saturday -- we laugh about it because all but about 3 or 4 years of his life she has got him a cake from a bakery near her home. The cakes are always flowery! I need to do a page of the cakes!

We celebrated my husband's 4oth birthday yesterday. His mom brought him a cake on Saturday -- we laugh about it because all but about 3 or 4 years of his life she has got him a cake from a bakery near her home. The cakes are always flowery! I need to do a page of the cakes!
Lots to do this week. Walgreens has 10 cent photos again when you buy 50 -- coupon code is MARCH. Runs thru the 14th. Why pay more???
3 comments:
cute - i'm planning on lifting this one too :)
Love your layout! I am planning to lift your lift of Stacy's layout too!
Heather -- this is adorable. Isn't it CRAZY how fast they grow ...
Thanks so much for reading my blog!
Post a Comment