Monday, July 25, 2011

Crafting in the Heat







Great way to beat the heat is playing in the basement -- nice and cool there! Got a few crafty things completed this past week. First, made some water bottle thank yous for the VBS volunteers who conquered the heat all last week and gave my kids excellent care, leadership and a whole lot of fun. I finished a sample album for Michaels -- class coming up to make album from paper lunch bags. Also scrapped a traditional page -- don't get to do enough of these! In the knitting area, I finally finished my rainbow socks that I had started in March. It was the first knit along I have participated in -- a fun experience from Knit Purl Hunter, but now I am getting ready to start on Christmas projects, so need to get my needles warmed up!

No comments: