Finished up a few pages today (journaled on them and got them into the books) and then wanted to finish scrapping some photos I have had printed up and are just sitting around.

This page was from the
Archiver's Make and Take Weekend (this weekend). Went down with my friend Nancy yesterday morning and made this cute page -- just had to add the photos when I got home. Already had photos printed up of Jeff's birthday -- perfect!

My girls LOVE balloon animals and hats. Love this page from a trip a couple years ago to IHOP with Grandma and Grandpa.

This page is totally
Ali inspired. I love her minimalist style and how she uses initials on a lot of her pages. I thought I would try this here -- quickly felt that if using the kids initials, had to list E then M or else it looks like the page says "ME".

This was such a fun morning -- I will never forget the kids reactions to the green eggs --- just happened to have leftover ham in the fridge -- love it when things work out that way.

I think this is the first Easter page I have ever made that I do not hate. Maybe because I did not try to do something goofy like an "Egg-cellent" title. Die cut title is from my new Cricut cartridge --- a Creative Memories exclusive -- Cheerful Seasons. Love it -- has a TON of images.
2 comments:
Hi, I came over from Karen's class. I love your layouts, they are so creative. The one about balloons is fantastic, my son loves loves balloons and I've been trying to do a page about it. Instead of plain balloons, was trying to do fun ones. So my question is where did you get your paper from? It is so cool. Thanks for any help you can give me. Great job on your blog too, I enjoyed reading your posts.
I love the cute layout with the banner! I've been so busy with other things, sewing, etc I haven't had time to work on scrapbook layouts. March 12 I am going to an all day crop. I really hope to work on some things.
I really think you and I should meet halfway and crop somewhere for a weekend! I only have a couple of girlfriends who scrapbook here, and it would be so fun to catch up!
Post a Comment