
These were made by first cutting a heart from colored cardstock -- nothing fancy, I just folded and cut and then cut a smaller heart inside the larger one so that there was a "window" in the heart. I then placed this on clear contact paper. The girls took little cut pieces of colored tissue paper and layered on the sticky paper. I then covered it with another piece of contact paper, sandwiching the heart and tissue inside. Punched a hole and strung with yarn.
These were actually made from old waffle and oatmeal boxes. We cut hearts and then covered with patterned paper from the Target $1 bin. We just used a glue stick, covered one side with patterned paper, trimmed and then repeated the process on the second side. They are hanging from a "rope" I made by simply making a crochet chain. Hearts hang from the rope with bent paper clips. Brightens up my dull hallway a lot!
1 comment:
These look fantastic. Do you have any instructions?
Post a Comment